WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa® Card Review
The WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa® Cardoffers competitive rewards rates such as two points per dollar spent at office supply stores and on dining and gas purchases. You can earn unlimited rewards, but points can't be transferred to partner programs.
Earn Unlimited Points
The WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa® Cardallows you to earn unlimited points. More importantly, they do not put limits on the bonus rates associated with each category. Many business rewards credit cards offer high bonus points for business-related purchases, but they limit the bonus rate to a certain spending amount per category. The framework offered by WorldPoints allows you to be rewarded with the maximum number of points for all of your purchases.
Competitive Bonus Rates on Points
With the WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™card, you will receive two points for every dollar you spend at office supply stores and on dining and gas purchases, and one point for all other purchases. Although these rates are not the highest in the industry, they are definitely competitive and will help facilitate rapid point accumulation.
Wide Ranging Redemption Options
Having the ability to redeem your points for a variety of options is an important aspect for any points-based rewards card. Through the WorldPoints® program, you can redeem your points for cash, travel, car rentals, hotel reservations, gift certificates, and other merchandise. In addition, you can also redeem for sports memorabilia, events, and other unique experiences.
No Annual Fee, Good Introduction Rates
Many business rewards cards require annual membership fees that can reach as much as $175. The WorldPoints® Rewardprovides you access to the rewards program without an annual fee. In addition, the WorldPoints® card includes a 0% APR for the first nine months of card ownership. These features combine to save you money in the short run and in the long run.
Short Redemption Window For Transferred Points
Points earned with the WorldPoints® Rewardscard will expire five years after the end of the month in which they were earned. This large window probably won’t be a problem for most cardholders. In addition, the WorldPoints® Rewardscard allows you to transfer points from other cards. However, these transferred points must be redeemed within 90 days of the transfer transaction.
No Point Transfers To Partner Programs
Some business rewards cards are connected to a large and diverse network of rewards programs and allow you to transfer earned points to these outside programs. Having the ability to access alternative programs and transfer your points on a 1:1 basis makes the points you earn far more valuable. Unfortunately, points earned with the WorldPoints® card cannot be transferred to outside frequent flier or other rewards programs.
Rates and Fees
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance must be paid in full each month: No
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 4% per cash advance
- Cash Advance Rate (APR): 24.24%
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: 3%
- Introductory Rate (APR): 0% for 9 months
- Standard Rate (APR): 11.24% - 21.24%
- Default Penalty Rate (APR): None
- Late Payment Fee: $19 - $49
- Minimum Interest Charge: $1
- Over-Limit Fee: None
- Returned Payment Fee: $39
Balance Transfer Fees
- Balance Transfer Fee: $10 or 4% per transfer
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate (APR): 0% for 9 months
- Standard Balance Transfer Rate (APR): 11.24% - 21.24%
- Additional Rewards for Cell Phone Services: None
- Additional Rewards for Dining: 2 points per $1
- Additional Rewards for Gas: 2 points per $1
- Additional Rewards for Internet Services: None
- Additional Rewards for Office Supplies: 2 points per $1
- Additional Rewards for Other: None
- Additional Rewards for Travel: None
- Bonus Rewards: None
- Rewards Earnings for All Purchases: 1 point per $1
- Sign-Up Bonus: None
- Type of Reward: Points