Reviews.com is looking for people who want to be part of creating the best consumer-focused reviews on the Internet. We want the best (don't we all) content contributors and editors on the planet. We're looking for truth-tellers. We want people who possess a knack for conversation, are obsessed with quality, and fall somewhere on the spectrum of mild to severe when it comes to an obsession with one of the industries listed below:
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Lifestyle
Who We're Looking For
As we establish our vision for shaping the most impactful content on the internet, we want to work with people who have a creative, entrepreneurial and editorial mentality. You should be bursting at the seams with excitement, ready to walk the road less travelled, while constantly seeking the unknown.
We've been fortunate to work with some great people, and we're actively looking to find more. This means that we know, very quickly, whether or not we are a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us. We're a team committed to connecting with Millennial readers through the most informative reviews of the best products, services, and subscriptions in existence today. Our bar is very high. If that excites you and doesn't scare you away, we might be a good match.
The bare minimum:
- An undeniable passion and involvement within one of the formerly mentioned industries (beauty, technology, travel, health & fitness, home & lifestyle, business, education).
- Demonstrated ability to produce and execute complex creative content.
- Intellectual curiosity, high emotional intelligence, and a need for ingenuity in oneself and one's team.
- Proven track record of increasing site traffic and engagement.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability and need to ingest and deliver constructive feedback to team members.
If one or more of the qualifications listed below does not fit your professional path at this time, please feel free to jump off this page and check out our reviews instead. We don't want to waste anyone's time here today, or any other day.
Please note, there are additional preferences/requirements based on the specific position you are seeking.
Why Join Us
You will be challenged. In a nutshell, your job will be to be the best in the world at what you do. This job should complement your life and get you excited to get going almost every single day (don’t worry, we also fall victim to the occasional “off day”). Each project will take on a journey of its own and hopefully offer you a sense of adventure.
Oh and you’ll also have:
- Flexible schedule (remote)
- Competitive pay
- Company paid health benefits (FTEs only)
- Additional opportunities (Reviews.com is one of three businesses we own)
How To Join
If you're interested in one of the roles listed below, and meet the necessary qualifications, please feel free to apply. Boring, robot, or mean applicants need not apply. Those without a resume or examples of previous work won't be considered.