Chase Offers are discounts offered to Chase card- and account holders as a way to help them save additional money above their card rewards, merchant discounts, and rebate site offers. They are a great way to save on purchases you already make, and benefits are tailored to each cardholder. Offers include 10% to 20% off purchases or cash rebates.
What is Chase Offers?
Chase Offers is a way to save more money on purchases you already make. It is in addition to any promo codes, merchant discounts, or credit card rewards programs that you already have. Offers are available on the Chase app, with Chase Pay, and on Chase.com.
Once you activate an offer, it’s as simple as using the specified card to make a purchase, and then you’ll see a credit on your account in seven to 14 days. Offers include discounts with merchants such as Starbucks, ADT, McDonald’s, and many more. They are personalized for each card, so users with the same card may not get the same offers.
How Does Chase Offers Work?
Chase Offers are easy to find and sign up for. You can save on a variety of online and brick-and-mortar merchants. Offers will vary by the card or account and your spending habits, so be sure to check back regularly as the offers change.
Here’s how to sign up for and receive your Chase Offers:
- Register for an account on Chase.com or download the Chase app or Chase Pay and sign in to your account. You may also receive Chase Offers by email.
- Once signed in, scroll to the bottom of your list of accounts to see the offers that are available to you. Offers may be different for each card or account, so be sure to check all of them.
- When you find an offer that you’d like to add to your account, tap or click on it to activate it.
- Make a purchase using the card or account you signed up with.
- Within seven to 14 days, you will receive a credit on your statement for the amount of the offer.
Chase Offers provides discounts in addition to any promos, discounts, or other offers, so it is easy to double and triple the savings.
What Credit Cards Come With Chase Offers?
Chase Offers are available on consumer and business credit and debit cards. There are no specific cards required to get these offers. There is a certain level of activity required, however, so if you don’t see any offers on your card, check back as you use the card or account more.
Although these offers are available on any Chase credit or debit card, here are some of its best credit card offers:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: This is the card for those who enjoy dining and travel experiences. Earn double points on dining and travel purchases and get 60,000 bonus points for spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening. It has a 17.49% to 24.49% variable APR and there is a $95 annual fee.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: Another card for diners and travelers, this card offers triple points on dining and travel purchases. Additional benefits include 50,000 bonus points for spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening, a $300 reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year, complimentary Priority Pass Select membership to 1,000-plus airport lounges, and many additional travel perks. It has a 18.49% to 25.49% variable APR and there is a $450 annual fee, plus each authorized user pays $75.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited: If you want to earn cash back on everything, this card offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase, plus $200 after you spend $500 on purchases in your first three months from account opening. There is no annual fee and a 0% introductory APR for 15 months. After that, the APR is 16.49% to 25.24%.
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card: This small-business card offers triple points rewards for travel and other business purchases (shipping, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines) for the first $150,000 spent each account anniversary year. There is also an 80,000-point bonus after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months after account opening. The annual fee is $95 and the interest rate is 17.49% to 22.49% variable APR. Employee cards are available at no cost.
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card: Businesses can earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 5% cash back on office supplies and internet, cable, and phone services, and 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants (subject to yearly limits). There is also a $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months after account opening. This card has no annual fee and an introductory 0% interest rate for the first 12 months, then 14.74% to 20.74% variable APR. Employee cards are available at no cost.
How to Maximize Rewards With Chase Offers
Chase Offers can be combined with other merchant and rebate site offers to help increase your savings. Promo codes, coupons, and rebate site offers will still apply, along with the Chase Offer. Using these sites and codes, you can easily double or triple your savings.
Check your available offers regularly, especially before shopping or dining out. The offers change often and are usually good for a limited time, so make sure to check often to get the most out of your rewards.
The Bottom Line
Chase Offers are an easy way to get rebates on things you already purchase using your Chase cards or accounts. After signing up on the Chase mobile app, Chase Pay, or Chase.com, you can easily see what offers are available and add them to your card or account. Spend like you normally do and watch the credits roll in. Pairing Chase Offers with other online offers is a great way to maximize your savings.