Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® card is one of the top travel credit cards and all-around rewards cards in the industry. It's a perfect fit as your main credit card because you always earn 2x miles on every purchase.
Great travel benefits
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® comes with a number of benefits. To begin with, the card has no mileage caps or foreign transaction fees. Plus, get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits. You can book the travel you want – airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchase.
Unrestricted mileage accrual
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® rewards you with 2x miles on all purchases. Many of the top rewards credit cards offer double miles for purchases at restaurants or grocery stores, but few cards offer double miles on every dollar. And because there are no mileage caps, you don’t have to worry about hitting spending limits or only using the card for certain purchases. Also, miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing.
Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit. Sign-up bonuses are very common in the rewards credit card industry, but with a relatively low spending requirement and a great bonus, the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® offers a lot of value.
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® – Earn 2x miles on All Purchases card has an annual fee of $89. However, this fee is waived for your first year of card ownership, giving you plenty of time to determine if the card is a good fit for your purchasing habits. Despite the fact that there are rewards credit cards on the market that do not charge annual membership fees, the double points on all purchases and easy-to-earn bonus valued at $400 make the $89 fee somewhat negligible.
Rates and Fees
- Annual Fee: $89 - Waived first year
- Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 5% per cash advance
- Cash Advance Rate (APR): 26.24% (Variable)
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: None
- Introductory Rate (APR): N/A
- Standard Rate (APR): 16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% Variable
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $37
- Minimum Interest Charge: $0.50
- Over-Limit Fee: None
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $37
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate (APR): 0% for 12 months, if made within the first 45 days of account opening
- Standard Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Standard Balance Transfer Rate (APR): 16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% Variable
- Additional Rewards for Dining: 2X miles
- Additional Rewards for Gas: 2X miles
- Additional Rewards for Groceries: 2X miles
- Additional Rewards for Shopping: 2X miles
- Additional Rewards for Travel: 2X miles
- Bonus Points Offered: Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Rewards Earnings for All Purchases: 2X miles
- Sign-Up Bonus: 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Type of Reward: Miles