Best ProForm Treadmills
ProForm is one of the best-known names in fitness equipment and their treadmills have a reputation for being powerful, durable and feature-rich. Their motors and warranties are generally strong, so you don’t need to focus on these as much when choosing between ProForm models. Instead, think about your budget and the workout programs and entertainment features you value most. This is where you’ll find most of the variation between ProForm machines and using these features as your guide, you should be able to narrow down your options to find the one that’s best for you.
Our top picks for the best ProForm treadmills
Our team researched the best treadmills and came up with a list of the three top ProForm treadmills in the industry.
ProForm PRO 9000
- 38 workout apps: The PRO 9000 comes with 38 onboard workouts, in addition to iFit capability.
- Built-in web browser: This model has a 10-inch full-color touch screen that doubles as an Internet browser.
- Audio port and speakers: The PRO 9000’s 3-inch speakers make it easy to hear your music while you exercise.
- Motor 4.25 CHP
- Workout programs 38
ProForm PRO 7500
ProForm PRO 7500
- Unlimited workout library: With iFit, PRO 7500 users have access to hundreds of personal trainer-approved workouts.
- Integrated tablet holder: Read, watch movies or listen to music on your tablet while you exercise.
- Great value for the price: The PRO 7500 is a feature-rich, mid-range treadmill suitable for all types of workouts.
- Motor 4.0 CHP
- Workout programs 34
ProForm PRO 2000
ProForm Pro 2000
- Random workouts: The PRO 2000 comes with random workouts, which are great for varying your exercise routine.
- Courses powered by Google Maps: IFit members can run on courses set in locations all over the world.
- Built-in sound system: Use the audio port and speakers to play your iPod or MP3 player.
- Motor 3.5 CHP
- Workout programs 32
What to look for to find the best ProForm treadmill
Your budget influences the treadmills available to you. If you don’t have a lot to spend, the PRO 2000 is a wise choice. But if you’re willing to pay a little extra for more advanced features, then the PRO 9000 is a better option. The PRO 7500 serves as a nice middle ground between the two.
The number of onboard workouts increases with the price of the treadmill. The PRO 2000 comes with a nice selection of 32 workout apps, including a random workout, but if you’re looking for more variety, the 7500 or 9000 are better. ProForm treadmill owners also have the option to invest in an iFit membership, which opens up hundreds more workout possibilities, plus workout tracking and courses powered by Google Maps. The iFit subscription costs extra, however, so you must take this into account when determining your budget.
Entertainment features, like Wi-Fi or a built-in sound system, are designed to make your workout more enjoyable. While not critical features of a treadmill, they’re useful if you need help summoning the motivation to exercise. Like workout programs, entertainment features typically increase alongside price. If you’re looking for a basic model, the PRO 2000 is the way to go, but if you want something with more bells and whistles, try the 7500 or the 9000.
The Bottom Line
The ProForm PRO 9000 won our vote for the best ProForm treadmill because it’s one of their most advanced models and includes workout programs and entertainment features not found with the majority of treadmills. However, if the 9000 is out of your price range or you want something simpler, the 7500 or 2000 are solid alternatives.