- State Farm has the highest customer satisfaction rating from J.D. Power.
- Nationwide and Guardian Life have the most riders available.
- Life insurance rates are based on personal factors, like age, gender, and overall health.
To find the best cheap life insurance companies, we evaluated some of the largest providers based on third-party ratings and coverage options. The best cheap life insurance providers based on our research are Guardian Life, Mutual of Omaha, State Farm, and Nationwide. However, life insurance premiums are highly individualized and will vary for each person.
The 4 Best Cheap Life Insurance Companies of 2021
- Guardian Life: Best Cheap Life Insurance for Online Tools
- Mutual of Omaha: Best Cheap Life Insurance for Families
- State Farm: Best Cheap Life Insurance for Customer Satisfaction
- Nationwide: Best Cheap Life Insurance for Variety of Insurance Options
Compare The Best Cheap Life Insurance Companies of 2021
|AM Best AM Best rates insurance providers creditworthiness. Ratings are based on the provider’s ability to follow through with a payout when a consumer files a claim.||S&P Standard & Poor’s (S&P) rates creditworthiness for businesses, countries and cities that issue bonds.||Moody’s Moody’s is an American financial services company that offers in-depth opinions on credit risks. Its ratings are based on a borrower’s ability to make interest payments.||J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction* J.D. Power scores are based on surveys for customer satisfaction and product quality.|
|Pin Guardian Life||A++||A++||Aa2||775/1,000|
|Pin Mutual of Omaha||A+||A+||A1||795/1,000|
|Pin State Farm||A++||AA||Aa1||822/1,000|
*2021 J.D. Power U.S. Individual Life Insurance Study
Best Cheap Life Insurance Company Reviews
Why we chose it
Why we chose it